Are you an experienced House of Colour client or are you simply interested and slightly inquisitive about colour analysis and personal styling and want to find out more?
If so, you (and your friends and family) are invited to my ‘colour and style experience’ event on Sunday 18th March, 2018 at the ‘Charter Building, Charter Place, Uxbridge, between 10.30am-4.00pm.
Enjoy House of Colour masterclass talks & demonstrations and browse our hand selected clothes and accessories shops including:
- Bjewelled bespoke jewellery
- La-di-dah glowbead jewellery
- Ravensfield leather handbags,
- Noe colourful leather shoes,
- Brasense (professional bra fitters)
- IGreen Eyewear – Designer Glasses (in all seasonal colours)
- Clara Perry leather belts
- ‘Label C London’ designer clothing brand,
- Kettlewell clothing House of Colour
- make-up and skincare ranges.
So, lots to browse and see to help you create and add impact to your wardrobe and life!
To book your tickets today, simply click here to register. If you would like to book a bra fitting with Sara from Brasense of a re-fit then please click here to book your appointment slot. Tickets and appointments are on a first come first served basis. Book today, you don’t want to miss out!
Contact Judi Prue (m) 07904 347847 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org